Wish List Another Beginning

John Thompson pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:13:57 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:38:30 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

>How to change them is in the online help.

That only changes the folder icons.  I suspect he means changing the
toolbar icons as well.  These were changed because Be changed the license
under which the old icons were used (Southside was developing for Be for a
while apparently).

There is a program on hobbes that can change these for you, but its only
been tested with PMMAIL v1.9x and the use of the old icons is still in
violation of Be's license.

John (john.thompson@attglobal.net)