Wish List Another Beginning

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:45:03 +0200

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:31:18 -0500, Jimmy McCorquodale wrote:

>I am going over your list Ralph now to add other items.

>1. Support for ""Send to"" from within MSOffice Apps. PMM works as expected when using the
>"Send to""from the pop-up within the windows shell, but when I try and send something from within an
>Office (97) application I need to fire up Outlook Express, set it as my default email client.... RESTART
>my office app, then send the file then go into the outlook config and uncheck the default settings,
>refire up pmmail and accept it as my default again

I am using Lotus SmartSuite and the same applies here.
The problem is that PMMail is not MAPI compliant.

A MAPI compatible application (like MS Office or LSS) sends a request
to a MAPI server, that should be part of the mail program. Eudora, for
example, includes a MAPI server.

Conclusion: change request no.1 with something like "Support for MAPI
compatible applications".

Best wishes,
	Cristi