Wish List for PMMail

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:50:09 +0200

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:13:11 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>NO I AM NOT KIDDING! I DON'T GIVE DAMN ABOUT IF YOU OR OTHERS LIKE HTML,
>BUT NEVER MAKE IT AN AUTOMATED DEFAULT !!!!

?

What's wrong with that ?
PMMail for Win defaults to HTML. I always keep HTML 'on' (default
setting), but as you can see, the message you are reading right now has
nothing HTML in it.

PMMail treats the problem in a 'clever' way:
If HTML is off, nothing special.
If HTML is on, it depends:
- if the user does a simple writing only - like the present message -,
normal text is sent, same like HTML were off
- if the user makes any little intervention to the text style (font
color, size, whatever), from now on the whole message will be treated
as HTML

So ?

Best wishes,
	Cristi