Wish List for PMMail

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:52:04 +0200

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:15:44 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Also the HTML formatting on by default causes problems because it quotes
>differently.

Just tested: no, it doesn't matter. Replying an old HTML message it
quotes the same, regardless the 'Enable HTML Formatting by default'
setting.
True, I could not do testing on HTML messages from any mailer around
the world, therefore my result may not be relevant.

However, something *is* bad: 'At send, reflow the messages to xx
characters' is ignored, quotes are following a strange rule. Again, the
state of that HTML setting has no importance.

Best wishes,
	Cristi