what's wrong with Dave's message(s) ?

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:32:29

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:46:36 -0600 (CST), John Thompson wrote:

>Well I guess I can thank PMMAIL/2 for stripping out the superfluous html
>tags and displaying your message in plain, the way God intended email to
>be read...  :-)

"And on the first day of the second week God created ASCII and he saw
that it was good ..."

I hadn't previously realised that the biblical prohibition of the manufacture of
"graven images"was actually a reference to HTML e-mail.  Bob & Icon's
inclusion of this abomination in PMmail 2000 probably accounts for the fact
that they have apparently been cast into outer darkness.

 Can anybody recommend an on-line source of sackcloth and ashes?

David