Wish List Another Beginning

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:08:53 -0500

I think this is an excellent suggestion that would address problems I have occasionally.  I would request, though, that the
number of messsages to download in "one" session be user selectable within a very broad range, anywhere from 1 single
message all the way up to e.g. 32000 messages.  Default could be set at 250 messages or similar.

Hakan