PGP 5

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:51:32 -0400 (AST)

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:45:20 +0100 (CET), Thomas Nilsson wrote:

>Where do I find a FAQ on how to use PGP 5 for OS/2 with PM-mail OS/2?
>I did try it but PM-mail ate my message.

To my knowledge, there is no FAQ on using PGP 5 with OS/2. But if
someone knows differently, I'd love to hear about it.

>PGP 5 (and PGP 2.6.3ia) is installed on my system. I do have the "Security menu" and I do know that there are
>some restrictions but no matter it should not delete my messages...

True. This sounds bizarre. I've never encountered this with PGP 5 on
my system. Exactly what do you mean "ate your message"?

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler