Problem setting up security key

John Swartzentruber pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:10:09 -0500

Even though I have the professional version of PMMail 2000, I haven't
used the security features until now. I am attempting to set up a PGP
key using the security page on the account properties page. When I try
to create a new key, it starts the process, then almost immediately
pops up a dialog that says "bad parameters". I noticed that it wanted
me to move the mouse around, but that point is pretty much done and
gone before I can do anything. The dialog pops up immediately when it
is doing the phase that says, "PGP is now generating your secret key.
This may take a great deal of time."

Has anyone else encountered this? What do I need to do? I'm running the
Windows version under Windows NT (SP6a).

John L. Swartzentruber		jswartz@rica.net
Primatech Inc.			Harrisonburg, Virginia