URL's and line breaks

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:19:13 +1000 (EST)

Hello, All!

I have just discovered in teh PMM/2 version a nifty little thing
which might ease the angst of clicking on URL's to throw them into
your browser.

I recall (but can't find just now!) someone asked for something to
flow lines so that URLs stayed intact on a line of their own.

Well, I just looked at the announcement about PMM/2000 Professional
and PGP which has a URL spread across two lines.

I highlighted the whole URL anyway, so smart PMM/2 put the whole lot
together and passed it properly to NS 4.61!

As my New Zealand customers say: Neat, eh?

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... There IS intelligent life in the universe. It ignores us.