PGP problems with PMMail 2000 Pro

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:28:16 -0800

Wednesday, December 22, 1999, 8:20:13 AM, Brian wrote:
> Trouble is, it may be that they won't change for bad reasons, but they still
> won't change.

    Then that is their problem, not yours.  You can simply put your foot down
and tell them that if they want any correspondence with you in a secure
fashion they must upgrade to the latest series of PGP (or maybe even GPG) to
be compatible as it is harder and harder for you to support special cases.

    While HTML mail is an annoyance that doesn't really need to work, we all
need to be on the same page when it comes to security.