Opera Beta for Linux released...

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:48:18 -0800

Slashdot article:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/12/24/0111239&mode=thread

    Don't know how many Linux people we have on these lists but I think it is
something for both BWS and Ritlabs to follow closely.  Opera, to me,
represents the first time that a smaller ISV has ported their product over to
Linux.  Opera shares a lot of common denominators with both PMMail and TB!
which make it an ideal test of the Linux' community reaction to a quality,
small commercial venture.