SOLVED, I think: New inbox msgs not sorted correctly

Andrew Buc pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:07:32 -0700

I was just going over my Sent Mail folder after sending my earlier post
on this topic, and long story, I spaced out!

After installing FP40, I went to the cmd line and reset the system date
to 1/1/2000 as a test of Y2K compliance. I then absent-mindedly set it
back to 12/14/99 instead of 12/24/99, causing PMM to think new msgs
were received on 12/14. No new incoming mail since discovering this,
but I'm willing to bet that this was the problem! Merry Xmas to all,
and to all a good byte!