Windows 2000

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:30:17 +0100

>> I just upgraded from NT 4 to Win2000 RC2
>>and PMMail sometimes crashes when I put a message on the outbox.
>Is that due to the app, or the buggy BETA on that particular piece of
>hardware?  I had no problems with that build, (2128), either.  Only

I am not sure... This problem does not happen on a regular basis, just
sometimes. In fact, I had only at home, where I use a regular modem to
connect to the Internet. I haven't this problem at work (same computer,
but with an Ethernet adapter).

I will play a bit more and try to find a scenario for this problem.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like