Windows 2000

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:48:41

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:04:48 -0800 (PST), Rodney D. Myers wrote:

>On 27-Dec-1999 David Gaskill wrote:
>
>Why should blueprint fix a micro$oft problem?

I apologise - of course you are right.

If Microsoft's latest operating system won't run PMMail then they are obviously in deep
trouble. Unless they start again and write an entirely new version of Windows 2000 which
will run PMMail 2000 Bill Gates will no doubt be reduced to penury which will be no more
than he will deserve for treating Blueprint Software in such a cavalier manner.

I'm probably wrong again but I thought that Microsoft spelt their name with an S rather
than a dollar sign...

David