Windows 2000

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:53:18 -0800

Monday, December 27, 1999, 2:48:04 PM, David wrote:
> Actually I thought that was probably what you meant but it's Christmas and I
> thought a bit of humour wouldn't do any harm.

    Nope, that is why I responded in kind.  :P

> Anyway, in between the shifts which I expect you are working I hope you are
> managing to have a reasonably merry Christmas even if my feeble attempts at
> humour don't assist in this respect.

    You have nooo idea.  They lost my passwd entry on the one machine I need
to access to get all my work done.  As a result I am here on far too little
sleep with no work to keep me awake.  I'm reading up on Python (don't ask) and
nodding off left and right.

    HAAAALP!  :)