PMM/2 v2.10: Trash folder discrepancies

A. Kleiser pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:37:46 +0100 (MEZ)

J had the same problem and I solved by creating an new folder in PMMail
and copying all files from trash in this new Folder after shutting
PMMail down.  Then I reindexed this new folder and copied all files
back in trash and deleted the temporary folder.

Is there a reason for not reindexing the trash folder?

Alex

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:00:02 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:46:45 -0700, Andrew Buc wrote:
>
>>I've just had another occurrence of something that happens every so
>>often. PMM shows 314 msgs in my Trash folder, but DIR *.MSG shows 1136
>>msgs. This time, this happened after I went thru the Sent Mail folder,
>
>I've had this happen too.  I did the same fix; deleted them from command line.

---
A. Kleiser@gmx.de