Netscape integration

Ken Diehl pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 13:12:57 -0400

On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 09:25:16 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Moderately well at best.  Even so, there are idiosycrocies between the
>editor on OS/2 and the editor on Windows.  If they port to BeOS, it happens
>again.  Am I the only one who sees the editor as one of the most common
>interfaces into many programs and, thus, should be standard around a single
>editor of the user's choice, not the editor of each seperate packages
>programmer's whims?

Nope.  I would prefer a single editor also.  I really liked the
Wordperfect editor that came with the old WP Office suite but it died
with dos.  I still use it in OS2.  One neat thing about was you could
look at the hex code.  But I had no use for that feature.  :)

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193