Fwd: Re: formatting and addresses

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 15:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 15:02:42 -0700 (PDT), Bill Wood wrote:

>>     The other problem is this.  See only the one quote marker.  By turning
>
>No that's not what happens. The default on my PMMail read window is
>WYSIWYG. When I get a paragraph without hard returns it wraps to fit my window.

It is what happens... there is no problem reading the message, only when replying
to it.  The continuous lines means that there is only one quote mark placed in front
of the whole paragraph.  Of course, it would be nice if PMMail reflowed the text
when you did a reply (like Pegasus Mail), but it doesn't.