Netscape integration (or whither Southsoft ?)

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 23:37:43 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:28:45 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Paul.  I dunno when you joined the list but a while back I did
announce
>that there was activity on the beta list and new betas for PMMail99

I joined about 6 months ago, but have only been on this particular list
for about 10 days, after the old one died.

>The last message I have from Bob is about rev415 being released on
6/6/99.

And was it? Nothing else for a month, not even on the Beta list?

>    There is not silence, they just aren't on *this list*.

Unless you happen to be one of the chosen few on the Beta list, then it
is silence, at least from my point of view. The web site hasn't been
updated for about 15 months either.