PMMail/2 and Broken Telephone Connectinons

Chris Adams pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:56:17 -0700

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:24:19 -0500, Agents wrote:

>Clearly this is time consuming and extremely annoying.  Since this is a universal problem I would like to hear if this complaint
>has been passed on to Southsoft previously and if they showed any interest in addressing it.  I have not had any luck.

The basic problem is that PMMail does no timeout checking of any sort on
network connections. I reported this to Bob & Icon awhile back and was
told I couldn't be seeing what I was seeing. This was about the time I
stopped recommending PMMail to friends & coworkers.
PGP Public Key Fingerprint: A39A 4042 4421 7B02  6A94 0347 D46E 8234