News from Beta Testers??

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

I know that there are some people on this list who are beta testers for
PMMail and I was wondering if there was any activity on that end.  I
think the last we heard about was a beta version released sometime in
mid June.  Has anything been released since?  Also, has there been any
indication of when we might see the next version released?  I would
normally pose these questions to PMMail central but they have been
pretty non-responsive as of late.

I am also curious to know if anyone testing the PMMail/2 beta can
comment on whether or not the code has been included in the new version
to allow it to be called by Netscape as the default mail interface?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com