Found my age old GPF problem

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:41:13 -0700

Just in case anyone else has this problem..

I've been complaining the only thing I don't like about PMMail98 is when
inserting names from address books about half the time or more it creates a
GPF crash.  It use to totally lock the computer but with Win98 it only
crashes PMMail  Well, I found the problem......

DUNCE!  No, not me (well that's debatable) but the program.   I have used
Dunce to help make my ISP connection for years.  If I disable dunce from the
toolbar the PMMail 98 address problem is solved!  I wish I had discovered
that a few years ago!  PMMail is the only Internet related program that has a
problem (I use Frontpage and scads of other stuff).

This may have also related to a "blowing the buffer" problem I use to have
with a large newsletter with over 3000 E-mail subscribers, before we stopped
and now have everything on website.

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Christian Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy & Other-Centered Loving Sexuality