Filtering question.

Curtis Delzer pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 18:16:07 -0700

On Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:33:58 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>>'It is important to note that if the message is moved, all further
>>filtering will STOP at that point. No more filters will be run on the
>>message once all actions of this filter have been performed.'

All "action(s)" meaning a second filter cannot be run with the same
action since the message(s) will not be there to handle, but I tried
turning round the actions, first to bounce and then to move, and still
I don't get the drop down list of addresses or a place to write in an
address or nickname.  Am I missing something?  See if you can duplicate
this.  Thanks.
Curtis Delzer  H.S.
WB6HEF.
Sacramento, CA.