Converting UltiMail Lite v2.10.004 -> PMMail/2 v2.00.1500

Gary Granat pmmail-l@musthave.com
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:32:12 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 05 Jun 1999 20:03:12 -0700, Peter Skye wrote:

>What do the UltiMail messages look like?  If they're the same format,
>maybe you could just copy them over and change the file names.

The last time I looked at UltiMail, it stored the headers and messages
separately.  It turns out that the problem with this scheme is to
properly rejoin the headers to the messages.  Then, you can address the
issue of how to store them in PMMail.  When I looked at it, it seemed
that PMMail would tolerate the "file name" assigned by UltiMail, but I
didn't actually pursue a conversion program, and that was back in the
1.x days of PMMail.

--gary
ggranat@ibm.net