Automatic filter and folder building

Heinz Mueller pmmail-l@musthave.com
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:55:08 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 23:22:40 -0400, John T. Dow wrote:

>I can dream, can't I?

Well I can't see the benefits of such a feature. What you are doing is
sort of overorganization.
Well that's your Problem.

>At present I have folders for over 350 people, each created by this laborous process.

Uhh, I couldn't work with that. Back to the PMMail.
At the moment this can't be done, and I'm not aware of any E-Mail
reader capable of that !
What ist possible, is to write a pre - exit in Rexx to do all this work
BEFORE you have seen the mail.

yours

Heinz Mueller. webmaster@os2-oss.de
If you search OS/2 topics, have a look at www.os2-oss.de/search.html

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0 **

... Life is Like a Box of Chocolates.
    You never know what you are gonna get.

    - Forrest Gump
PGP Public Key Fingerprint= 7D73 EA2C 3CA4 9BBE 2120  C5F2 B9F7 6C4A 98ED D85C