Proper threading?

Achim Baehr pmmail-l@musthave.com
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:04:19 +0200 (CDT)

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:39:44 +0200, Bruce.Boschek@viro.med.uni-giessen.d=
e wrote:

>This is one of the annoyances that has given me reason to remain with
>MR/2ice for OS/2. I was surprised to find that the same problems plague=
>the Windows version as well. In a related question, is there some way t=
>set PM Mail folders to not always put old high-priority flagged mails
>(with a red-dot marker) at the top of the list. The only way I can solv=
>the problem is to delete the mails with the priority flag set.

You could set up a filter in PMMail which sets the priority of those mes=
sages to "normal".

to do so, select such a message, then select "Tools", "Filter Builder" a=
nd proceed as explained in the accompanying
HELP-information to build such a filter. It's just a matter of a few min=
utes.

Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / kind regards / Meilleures salutations

Achim B=E4hr

ABaehr@EPO.NL (office) or A.Baehr@T-online.de (home)