Proper threading?

Paul Hodges pmmail-l@musthave.com
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:44:06 +0100

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:16:03 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>  am presenting what I can to the best of the knowledge I have today.  Take it
>  or leave it.

I know that, and I accept it.  What gets people worked up is the way
this work-around is presented as if it is either what they wanted or
a better solution.  If you simply said "It doesn't do what you want -
if you do so-and-so then you may find that it will serve, and I hope
that Southsoft find a more generally acceptable solution for the next
version" the issue might almost go away.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd