Proper threading?

John Angelico pmmail-l@musthave.com
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 16:49:22 +1100 (EDT)

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:51:01 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>However, as I have stated, REPEATEDLY, since they have the two versions of
>PMMail out on different release schedules and they don't want to break
>compatibility between the two, they are hold off on a LOT of fixes and
>changes so they can do a concurrant release with the next major release.

With respect, you have only just clarified the nature of the incompatibility as being between the
present Win98 and OS/2 versions.

Until then, I was just as much in the dark as others and could sympathise with them in what appeared
to be a high-handed response.

NOW I understand, and I trust so do many others - hopefully to the point where this thread can leak
away some of the venom which appears to have been building :).

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PM Tagline v1.50  - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... I am positive that a definite maybe is probably in order.