Fwd: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

Paul Wiener pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:16:18 -0700 (PDT)

What's this all about? It must have shown up in my inbox, but by the time I
found it, it had filtered to my spam folder.

>Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:51:38 -0700 (MST)
>From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON@pop02.primenet.com>
>Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

___________
Paul Wiener

paulish@paulish.com