Ugh! He wants another list change!

Paul Wiener pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 05:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:14:14 +0000, Winfried Tilanus wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 05:02:54 -0700 (PDT), Paul Wiener wrote:
>
>>>Uhh, then change it again ! Work of 10 seconds !
>>
>>Think about it.
>
>thinking about is is more work :-)

That's the point exactly--it's more than 10 seconds work.

First the list moves and the list messages start showing up in the spam
folder instead of the list's folder. You don't have time to deal with it
immediately so they accumulate in Spam for a few days before you fix it.
Then, after you modify the filter, you have to apply manual filters to the
Spam folder. Then a short time later, it starts all over again. A unique list
would name make the filter server-independent.

Here's the Reply-To field from the "old"
list:

-----------------------------------

So I'm not really asking for "something new."

>Best wishes,
>Winfried

Likewise,

--