Ugh! He wants another list change!

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:45:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:19:46 -0700 (PDT), Paul Wiener wrote:

>Btw, what's the difference between "resurrect" and "resuscitate," and which
>one did Steve actually do? No cheap mouth-to-mouth jokes please.

Resurrect means to raise from the dead, while resuscitate means to
revive or return to life/consciousness.  Had the list only been
off-line a day or so, then Steve may have indeed resuscitated a list
that was inactive but still warm & twitching.  Having been off-line for
a month, however, Steve did nothing short of resurrecting a list was
effectively stone cold dead.  A subtle distinction perhaps, but maybe
from now on we should all refer to him as ST.eve. <VBG>

Then again, maybe not...

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com