Wish: Turning off URL/Email highlighting

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:26:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:53:58 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    How many people would use a way to turn off PMMail(98)'s internal
>interpetation of URLs and email addresses?
>
>    Personally, I deal a lot with URLs, web addresses and email addresses
>that I want to C&P but find trying to highlight them a pain unless I use
>ALT-V.  While ALT-V work, it also displays the headers causing me to now
>scroll to find what was just on the screen.

Steve, is this purely a PMMail98 problem?  Using PMMail/2 I can
double-click to highlight a URl or email address and then select
Edit-->Copy.  I would like it better, however, if the Copy choice was
presented via a RMB click after a URL is highlighted instead of having
to go to the drop down menus.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com