Wish: Turning off URL/Email highlighting

Bill McCarthy pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:47:52 -0400

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:53:58 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    How many people would use a way to turn off PMMail(98)'s internal
>interpetation of URLs and email addresses?
>
>    Personally, I deal a lot with URLs, web addresses and email addresses
>that I want to C&P but find trying to highlight them a pain unless I use
>ALT-V.  While ALT-V work, it also displays the headers causing me to now
>scroll to find what was just on the screen.

Instead of turning it off, how about a "copy" item in the RMB click menu
for those addresses?

One other feature that I've asked about for over a year and hope is still
on the Southside to-do list.  Allow the user to choose a fixed and a
between them.

Bill