copy, questions

Nuclear Bob pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Integrated Solutions Technical Services wrote:

> # On Tue, 22 Jun 99 10:59:49 -0500, Ray wrote:
> #
> # >One more vote for a "copy" choice in the RMB popup
> #
> # . and another.
>
> One more.

Lots of votes for this feature. But for you OS/2 users out there, if you
highlight the link and do the mouse button chord click, it automatically
copies it for you (on to the system clipboard).

Those of you that don't know about this feature, one of the OS/2 team at
IBM put this in. Highlight your selection, while holding down the left
mouse button, click once on the right mouse button. Your selection is now
on the clipboard. To paste it, do the reverse, hold the right mouse button
and click the left buttone once (Of course CTRL-V also works). This will
work on most text entry fields in OS/2, as well as dos box, etc...

PMMail98 users I guess will have to request the special "copy" menu.

Isaac