copy, questions

Norm pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 03:17:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Jun 99 10:59:49 -0500, Ray wrote:

>One more vote for a "copy" choice in the RMB popup, something I've wanted for a long long
>time.
>
>Can anyone point me to archives of this list?  A few things I'd like to ask about/check into (eg,
>release date of next PMMail/2, and whether it's going to have the spacebar-pagedown I've
>always wanted, and fixing MIME problems in 1.95a).

     Uh...PMMail/2 is currently at GA release v2.0 (see
www.southsoft.com for details), and yes it does include the feature
that allows you to pagedown using the spacebar.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *