copy, questions

Norm pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 03:50:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:28:00 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>>     Uh...PMMail/2 is currently at GA release v2.0 (see
>>www.southsoft.com for details), and yes it does include the feature
>>that allows you to pagedown using the spacebar.
>
>It does?  I don't want this myself, but pushing spacebar does nothing here...

     Are you using the 'preview pane'??  It doesn't work in a 'preview'
window.  Although I'm currently running a v2.1 beta I'm almost positive
that feature was there in the v2.0 GA release.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *