IMAP?

Paul Wiener pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:52:48 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:44:18 -0700 (PDT), Paul Wiener wrote:
>
>>If it's any further incentive BoB and Ike, even my mobile phone
>>supports IMAP.
>
>    Lemme guess, Quallcomm?  :)

I'm not sure, but I *think* that Quallcomm is a service provider, not a
phone, so until further notice, I'm going to assume that you're trying
to guess my carrier, not my phone brand.

Okay, in that case you're wrong, my carrier is Pacific Bell Wireless;
but for all I know, if I lived in an area that was serviced by
Qualcomm, my phone's IMAP client would work with them too.

Wait, no, sorry--I just checked Qualcomm's web site and see no mention
of GSM (Group Services Mobile), so I don't think my phone would work
with them at all.

--
"Paul Wiener" <paulish@paulish.com>