Bad Humor; Was Re: IMAP?

Paul Wiener pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:11:43 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>>>    Lemme guess, Quallcomm?  :)
>
>>I'm not sure, but I *think* that Quallcomm is a service provider, not a
>>phone, so until further notice, I'm going to assume that you're trying
>>to guess my carrier, not my phone brand.
>
>    Qualcomm is a phone manufacturer and also makes a small email client
>called Eudora.  Just my attempt at some bad humor.  ;)

Sorry--the humor wasn't necessarily bad--I should have associated
Qualcomm with Eudora and gotten the joke, but it didn't come to mind. I
guess since Qualcomm's not my phone service provider, it didn't ring a
bell for me. Now *that's* bad. Next time I hope my brain completes the
connection (worse).

--
"Paul Wiener" <paulish@paulish.com>