Preview Pane

Susan Lewis pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:03:31 -0400

I have a related problem at home.  I made the window size of PMMail99
into a very small square so I could monitor incoming mail. It corrupted
the program in such a way, that now when I turn on the Preview pane,
the toolbar is corrupted and nothing shows at all in the Message list
when I have the Preview option selected.  When you turn off the option,
it looks normal. Overinstalls of the new builds do not correct it.  I
assume that it is remembering some setting that is corrupting the
display and only a complete uninstall will fix it.....not cool when I
have 5 accounts to deal with.

Susan Lewis

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:08:14 -0300, Vin=A1cius Ximenes Provenzano wrote:=

>My Pmmail never had this problem before but now,  my preview pane desap=
eared, and i can't turn it on in the windows