ICSL problem

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:21:18 -0400 (EDT)

As I continue to see notes that a new release of PMMail/2 is
in work/beta, I want to make sure that the following problem
is on "the list" and might be fixed.

I have the following setup to detect null "Subject" content
on my outbound messages:

    header.subject.-e=""

This filter works *as long as* the initial character is alphabetic;
if the first character is numeric or punctuation, etc., then the
filter trips -- meaning that ICSL believes that the string entry
is null.

This surely seems like a bug to me ..... if it is, then could one of
the beta testers please make sure that it is reported/worked/fixed;
if it isn't, I'd surely appreciate a different understanding.

Thanks!   :)

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"