Some questions and considerations about PMMAIL and PMMAIL98

dodger PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:28:47 -0800

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:19:21 -0300, Vin=A1cius Provenzano wrote:

>5)I've been trying opera for some months...Now when i get an URL i can'=
t access it directly
with Netscape...How can i
>set up PMMAIL to recognize Netscape as my default mail browser again?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought that PMMail98 used the default bro=
wser as defined by
Win95.  Other than editing the registry or reinstalling Netscape, I'm no=
t sure how you would
change the default browser.

>And is there some way to Netscape use
>PMMAIL as my default e-mail client? Opera did it... But as I said i am =
under a finantial crisis!

I use NsProto to do this.  It works perfectly :-)

http://www.aimnet.com/~jnavas/winpmail/helpers.html#NsProto

>8) Is there some filtering priority up-down? I never noticed, maybe you=
 now...

Filters are run in the order they appear in the list.  To move a filter =
up/down the list, highlight it
and click the Up or Down buttons at the bottom of the list window.

- Shawn

dodger@softhome.net
http://www.southern.eskimo.net/dodger/

"[The Nevada Boxing Commission] has declared [Mike Tyson]
mentally fit to beat the crap out of other men."     - David Letterman