[PMMAIL98] Preview Pane again

Joerg Bencke PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:07:47 +0100

Hello fellow listees.

Its me with my preview pane again.
remembering ? Well :
One day, I opened PMmail and wondered, why the "message liste" window had
disappeared. instead, I had a new layout :
Left vertical : Folder Tree
Above foldertree, the usual menue bar

Right vertical
one huge grey area (grey is my app-background-colour)
above the grey area no boundary to the menu bar. In fact, the buttons of
the menu bar can still be seen, but they seem to laid over the grey
window. No Menubar-Background !

It turns out that the preview pane is bigger then the real window and I
can see the bottom of rather long mails. But as soon, as tehre is
mail-text to display, the menubar buttons on the right vertical half
disappear as well.

I can still navigate as if the message list were shown. The moment I
deactivate the preview pane, the normal messge list is vissible again.

I had this once, (on another computer) and reinstalling PMMail did help, I
think.
Unfortunately, this time, reinstall did not help.
Windows-Resize does not help either, since this is an PMMail - internal
Problem

Any clues ?

If I have to delete everything, can I just copy the filter-subdir and use
the archiver to redo a blank pmmail for me ? And can I save the
registering-ino or do I have to type in all the code ? *shudder*

Read ya, have a nice net.
Josch

Ohh, and to all EU residents : There's an EU-wide online petition against
SPAM going on at
www.politik-digital.de. Checkit out.

--- c't, Politik-Digital und jetzt auch der Josch fragen :
Hast Du etwas gegen Massensendungen und Werbe-Emails ?
!!!   => Dann wehre Dich gegen die Werbe-Lobby   <= !!!
!!!   =>       Online Petition gegen SPAM        <= !!!
!!!   => http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/de   <= !!!
!!!   intl. petition : only www.politik-digital.de  !!!