disk usage thread and a question.

{Jim Blancet} PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 05:54:38 -0800

I know a "for sure" way to reduce disk usage. A filter to remove
all these messages with the subject "Reduce disk usage".

Can a filter be setup to move mail from one account inbox to
another? For example, I have an account that I access through
Wingate proxy at home and dialup at work. I did not want to have
to change my "receive" settings on my PMMail setup, but instead
create two accounts through PMMail(one for proxy and one for
dialup. I would simple like to retrieve the mail and have it
tossed(wow, I havent tossed mail since my BBS days)to the other
inbox.

Thanks!

Jim

-----