One for the PMMail suggestion list

Bruce A. Mallett PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:51:55 -0500

I need the capability to mail to a GROUP but have that group always
appear in the BCC, not in the TO or the CC lists.

Reason:
   I am careful to protect people's email addresses.  All too often when
   someone finds something funny they email it to their humor list  (come
   on now: admit it ... we all have a HUMOR list).  These email addresses
   tend to accumulate as msgs get forwarded.

   I *try* to always use BCC when I send to my HUMOR list so that no
   one gets a list of all the other Email addresses.  However (much to
   my chagrin) every once in a while I forget to hit the CC button (to change
   it to BCC) and WHOOPS!  Out goes my entire email list.

In the meantime, perhaps someone knows a way to do this with REXX?