PMMail/2 as Standard Mail Program for Communicator/2

Takanaka Cardiff PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:13:06 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam

Please remove me from your mailing lists.

Regards,

Ken Marron
Takenaka (UK) Ltd
CAD Manager
0171-391 7528

-----Original Message-----
From:   Roger Lindmark [SMTP:roger-li@ALGONET.SE]
Sent:   25 March 1999 21:41
To:     PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR
Subject:        Re: PMMail/2 as Standard Mail Program for Communicator/2

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:58:37 +0100, Hugo Rossi wrote:

>Is it possible to use PMMail/2 as the standard mail application for
>Communicator/2 ?

It is not possible yet, as  BoB & Ike have to modify some code in
PMMail first. However, I have posted them the sources for the DLL of
Netscape (got it from Mike Kaply), which deals with this so maybe they
are working on it? My impression of it is that you then can start
PMMail from the menu of the Communicator and that it will be in away
integrated in Communicator and substitute the e-mail client of
Communicator - Messenger.

Sincerely Yours

Roger
http://www.algonet.se/~roger-li

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... A thing of beauty is a joy until the third face-lift.

    - Forrest Gump