Ability to sort the TRASH folder based on "entry date"

Takanaka Cardiff PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:18:02 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam

Please remove me from your mailing lists.

Regards,

Ken Marron
Takenaka (UK) Ltd
CAD Manager
0171-391 7528

-----Original Message-----
From:   Doug Chartier [SMTP:chartr@HAL-PC.ORG]
Sent:   24 March 1999 15:01
To:     PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR
Subject:        Re: Ability to sort the TRASH folder based on "entry date"

I've done the same thing.  Often have over a thousand messages in
the trash folder even though it deletes everything over 30 days old
automatically.  I have found the "search messages" in the tools
section extremely helpful.  It will search different sections of the
message or all sections.  One or two words or names us usually
enough to find what I'm looking for.   Doug Chartier

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:01:24 -0200, turgut kalfaoglu wrote:

>I was wondering if one could sort the stuff in the trash folder
based on  when that message was