Nested Address Books

Kris Sorem Sr PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sun, 2 May 1999 23:49:32 -0700

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:53:12 -0400, Subba Rao wrote:

>I have many address books which could be grouped together. For example, Network specific address books
>and OS specific address books could be grouped together. Using RMB, the Addresses menu is larger
>than the physical screen.
>
>How can I create nested address books?

I believe the equivalent already exists. You can create group(s) within
address books and the group(s) can be added to your RMB menu. A single
address can be part of multiple groups. Try being more selective with who
is on your RMB menu and investigate using groups. Any time someone is
added to an address book the default is to enable RMB. I am very selective
with this option. Only very frequent addresses are on my RMB menu. I nest
groups within address books. Even if I do not want to send to everyone in
the group, I select the group and then delete those I do not want to
include in the message.