Most recently used book (folder ?)

Kris Sorem Sr PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Tue, 4 May 1999 05:50:29 -0700

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:11:48 -0400, gomez wrote:

>How can I clear the "Most recently used" book
>(or folder) ? (but can I ?)
>
>I've write an erroneus address and it pops up
>when I begin typing the correct one, the error
>is at the end, obviusly... and I need to retype
>it at oll... very annoying...
>
>I've RTFM but nothing....TIA
>
>Mauro

This sounds like you are referring to the feature of PMMail where an email
address is automatically completed for you. If so, here is how to correct
your problem. PMMail maintains a file of the 25 most recently used email
addresses. The file is named 'ADDR.MRU'. It is located in a subdirectory
of PMMail's install directory (ie 'Southsft) called 'TOOLS'. Load this
file into a text editor such as the System Editor. Find the offending
address and edit it to the correct one. Save and exit your text editor.
Now when you begin typing the adddress, PMMail should automatically
complete it correctly.

--
ATB,
/s/~Kris