New Question: Junk Spy

Dan Casey pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 17:57:30 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 09:13:22 +1000 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

>Morning all - new topic introduced by Steve W
>
>Yes I gave it a quick fling but couldn't get the instructions to work. Apologies but I can't recall exactly the
>messages I got.
>
>I could reproduce them when I have another go (as soon as I have a little more time: I already have "a round
>tuit" <g>).

I have it setup and working fine, with 2 different e-mail accounts. 1 item
particular to PMMAIL users is that you cannot select DESTROY messages ...
PMMAIL picks up an empty message. If you choose FLAG AND DELIVER, and
setup a filter in PMMAIL to trigger on the header X-Junkmail=YES and send
it to your trash folder or simply delete it, it works fine.

so far :-)

Dan Casey
President, VOICE   http://www.os2voice.org
http://members.iquest.net/~dcasey
Team SETI   http://www.seti-inst.edu/
Warpstock 98 in Chicago: I was there!
Warpstock 99 in Atlanta: I was there!
To request my PGP Public Key, send e-mail with "Req PGP Key" as Subject Line