Pmmail mouse button

Ray pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 03 Nov 99 10:16:13 -0500

I don't get much (any) concensus here about the new version of
PMMail/2; or maybe beyond a general ho-hum "jury's still out, let's
give the new guys a chance."

Anyway, I might have registered it except for the popup menu behavior
-- in a compose window, it doesn't work -- flashes at me, then just
disappears.  I'd thought it was a conflict between NPSWPS and PMMail
but I just took NPS out of my startup folder and rebooted and it
still doesn't work.  I've got Xfolder running as well.

If they can fix that, I'll upgrade.  But I'd like to see the popup a)
completely user-configurable, but more importantly b) brought into
compliance with some sort of general OS/2 standard for these sorts of
things (think I've heard this song before in here, and I know I've
heard Rich Walsh grousing about PMMail's mouse button habits.)

I would even ditch NPSWPS in favor of something like MSE if I was
sure I'd never get a conflict with PMMail.

-Ray Tennenbaum